As if just to make North Korea's welcome back home after the World Cup more difficult than it already was, Portugal blasted out seven goals in a 7–0 win over Korea DPR, essentially clinching a spot in the second round. We hope everyone frustrated by the lack of goals got up early enough to watch it. In the second game today, Chile took advantage of a ten-man Switzerland team to win 1–0; they're not officially in yet, but this puts them close. We'll have a big breakdown of all the groups this afternoon, after the Spain-Honduras matchup, but for now, gross Americans, enjoy your goals. Pffft.
Photo: Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...