In next week's magazine, Will takes a look back at the 72 men who played at least one game in a Knicks jersey between the day LeBron James was drafted in 2003 and yesterday, when he announced that he'd be signing not with the Knicks (or the Cavs, or the Bulls), but with the Heat. Among the names you'd forgotten all about: Vin Baker, Keith Van Horn, and Kelvin Cato. [NYM]
Photo: Corey Sipkin/NYDN/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!