The first free-agent domino appears to have fallen: ESPN reports that Chris Bosh is joining Dwyane Wade in Miami. That wouldn't appear to leave any space for LeBron James there — the Heat would have to trade Michael Beasley in the next 30 hours to even make it possible — and it makes the Heat instantly an Eastern Conference title contender. But what does it mean for LeBron? It eliminates Miami as a destination and gives the Knicks (and the Bulls, of course) a puncher's chance. Sadly, it means this Photoshop went to waste. By the way: This news was first broken by 2 Live Crew's Luther Campbell. No, really.
Photo: Photo-illustration: Jed Egan; Photos: Getty Images (Bosh), iStockphoto
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!