The following are actual quotes from an interview Nets Daily did with Nets president Mikhail Prokhorov: (1) "As a businessman, it gives me pleasure to know we don't have a single player who is overpaid." (2) "I am a newcomer as an owner, I need to touch and smell everything myself and this takes some time." (3) (And here's the best one.) "We're looking at hiring the Red Army choir to perform at half-time along with Russia's top dancing bear collective. Not to mention the Russian spies recently sent back to Moscow. We will be organizing their comeback tour to Newark. I'm sure it will be a great hit." He's coming, friends. He is on his way.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!