The Giants' Hall of Famer has pleaded not guilty to charges of third-degree rape, patronizing a prostitute, and endangering a child, stemming from a May 6 incident in which prosecutors say Taylor paid a 16-year-old prostitute $300 for sex. Said Taylor, when asked by the media throng if he was guilty as he entered the courthouse: "Grow up." [NYDN, AP]
Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?