He's going to take his talents to South Beach, he said. LeBron James just announced that he will be a member of the Miami Heat, playing with Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, and, uh, some other people. We here in New York are sad he isn't coming here, but it's nothing compared to what's going on in Cleveland this very second. You now have your least favorite team in the NBA.
Photo: Marc Serota/Getty Images, Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?