Perhaps the Mets beat reporters could have done the father-in-law of Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez a favor after the Mets lost 6-2 to the Rockies last night. When reporters asked K-Rod why he wasn't in the game, he hissed, "Did I fucking pitch tonight? Why do I have to talk to you fucking guys?" Less than twenty minutes later, K-Rod had been arrested for brawling with his father-in-law in a tunnel outside the clubhouse. K-Rod has been charged with third-degree assault, and he'll be arraigned this morning in Queens Criminal Court. K-Rod's father-in-law is 53, and the fight spilled into the Family Lounge, where several team family members were waiting. No one knows what the fight was about yet, only that K-Rod didn't fucking pitch last night and didn't have to talk to those fucking guys.
Photo: Jared Wickersham/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire