Hey fans, bad news: Going by this tweet from over the weekend, it appears that the hilarious Fake Michael Kay Twitter feed is no longer being updated. If you're not familiar, the feed was the perfect companion to watching YES broadcasts, nailing all of Kay's quirks, habits, and catchphrases. (Here's just a sampling of Fake Kay's greatest hits.) Between this and It Is High, It Is Far, It Is ... Caught losing all of its John Sterling audio, it's been a rough couple of months. In memory of Fake Kay, we'll be blogging for the remainder of the season while wearing a black armband. WHO BUT!
Photo: Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. A Ranking of 11 Movie Franchises, TV Shows, and Book Series That Ended in 2013
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street