As the Jets players continue to wait around for Darrelle Revis and Woody Johnson to finally have their makeup sex — at this point, you have to think they're just saving their deal for the last episode of Hard Knocks — Revis's absence is now being felt in the nomenclature. Currently, Antonio Cromartie is filling in for Revis and, inspired by Revis's "Revis Island" nickname, has taken to being called "Al-Cro-Traz." This is completely ridiculous; obviously, we love it. Look for other Jets to leap onto the trend, with Attica Aundrae Allison, Nick Folsom Folk, Leavenworth LaDainian Tomlinson, and upstart matinee-idol quarterback Sing Sing Sanchez. Though, all told, Rex Ryan would make a lousy warden.
Photo: NFL Photos
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 8. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 9. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations