The Rangers captain broke his left index finger during a training-camp scrimmage this morning, and though surgery won't be required, he'll miss the first three or four games of the regular season. Drury, who broke the finger blocking a shot — surprise, surprise — reportedly had been skating well in camp, centering a line yesterday with Vinny Prospal and Ryan Callahan. Not a good start for a guy who, perhaps more than anyone on this team, needs to bounce back from a dreadful season. [Blueshirts Blog/NYDN]
Photo: Jeff Zelevansky/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?