Writes New York theater critic Scott Brown: "My heart remained stubbornly unconcussed by Lombardi, a rock-steady hour and a half of rhythmic motivational screaming from Dan Lauria in the title role, broken up by gentle interludes of docudrama that wouldn't be out of place in an Epcot animatronics show. The play belongs on a pageant wagon parked outside Lambeau Field; its presence on Broadway is, to adopt the parlance, a real ball-scratcher." Read the full review over at Vulture.
Photo: Joan Marcus
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?