The Giants and Eagles will indeed play on Sunday for sole possession (you know, for now) of first place in the NFC East. Michael Vick made sure of that last night. Boy, did he make sure of it: Vick ran for two touchdowns, and threw for four more. He collected 80 yards on the ground, and 333 in the air. He had the Eagles up 35–0 nine seconds into the second quarter, en route to a ridiculous 59–28 final. Granted, that's an unusually dominant performance — Vick himself said he'd never had a game quite like it — but still, considering what Jon Kitna was able to do the day before, the Giants defense is hereby warned.
Photo: Chris McGrath/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck