In their first episode of The Andy & Landry Show since one of their less-deserving teammates made a cameo on Saturday Night Live, Knicks rookies/comic talents Andy Rautins and Landry Fields visit Times Square and hang with the Naked Cowboy. (Says Fields, in trademark deadpan fashion: "He had a glow about him, you know. He was stunning. You can't get too close to somebody like that." Adds Rautins: "I want one of those getups. Because that is a moneymaker.") It's all a bit touristy, sure, but the clip's worth watching if only to see Fields catch himself before saying something about the Naked Cowboy's rear end that would have surely been too inappropriate for MSG's censors. Enjoy.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring