Neil Best reports that Mike Francesa is ending his Sunday-night TV show, Mike'd Up. Of course, Francesa will still be on the radio many, many hours a week. And he wasn't on WNBC's Mike'd Up much these days anyway: He'd cut back from 36 weeks to 24 weeks this past season. Still, let's all take a moment to remember the show that gave us this glorious interview with Stephon Marbury — an interview that took place on one of those weeks that Bruce Beck was hosting in Francesa's absence. [Newsday]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?