Derek Jeter's in the lineup tonight with the chance to inch closer to the 3,000 hit mark, which is good news for Yankee fans who want him to reach the milestone at home. Those who want to see him do it in person, however, are going to have to pay a premium if they haven't already scored tickets. According to FanSnap.com, tickets for Saturday's game against the Rays are averaging $165 on the secondary market, up from $77 last week. And tickets for Friday night's game are averaging $165, up 25 percent since yesterday. Rounding out the weekend: Tickets for Sunday's series finale are averaging $158, while seats for tomorrow's series opener are — with good reason, probably — a relative bargain at $138. [Bloomberg]
Photo: Chris McGrath/2009 Getty Images
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?