Flip Flop Fly Ball, Craig Robinson's website of fun baseball infographics and other assorted baseball goodness, has spawned a book of the same name, in stores now. Throughout this week, The Sports Section will be excerpting selected pieces from that book. Today: in honor of Alex Rodriguez, a look at why centaurs wouldn't make very good third basemen.
Photo: Courtesy of Bloomsbury
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper