Take it from someone who tried to sit through the Arizona Cardinals–Oakland Raiders game last night: Pre-season games, particularly when they involve teammates who in many cases just met a few days ago, are a real slog, no matter how much you love football. Nevertheless: The Giants have a pre-season game tomorrow night. They're traveling to play the Carolina Panthers at 8 p.m. Most of the NFL will be watching to see how first overall pick Cam Netwon players, but Giants fans will get to see Eli Manning, ever so briefly, trying to figure out whom he's supposed to throw to now. The game is on NBC 4, actually, so you can have that unique disorienting experience of watching an NFL game broadcast by local news teams that only pre-season can provide. And if you make it watching past halftime, honestly, we're pretty sure you get a medal.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!