It's official now: Sean Avery cleared reentry waivers at noon today and has been recalled by the Rangers. Avery, who was placed on reentry waivers yesterday, is eligible to participate when the team resumes practice tomorrow and could play Thursday night against Anaheim. Of course, whether he plays (and how he's used) is up to John Tortorella. Said the coach yesterday: "I don’t know what the lineup is going to be next game … I’m going to force-feed anything." [Blueshirts United, NYP]
Photo: Nick Laham/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!