The NCAA Tournament bracket came out yesterday — you might have heard this — and we were delighted to see some of the matchups, including LIU vs. Michigan State (the weakest No. 16 seed!) and Vanderbilt playing the Vanderbilt of the North. We're also proud to announce the fourth annual New York Magazine Bracket Pool. Join. It's free, and you can win a free post on this site, a free subscription to the magazine, and, uh, we dunno, we'll make sure to regularly genuflect in your presence when you enter a room. So join! It will be fun and/or educational.
Photo: Bill Kostroun/AP
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?