The Rangers have agreed to terms on an entry-level contract with 20-year-old Chris Kreider, their highly touted first-round pick from the 2009 Draft who just won a national title as a junior with Boston College. According to the News, once the signing becomes official, it'll be a three-year contract, as dictated in the CBA for a player his age. Kreider — who is eligible to skate in the playoffs — will reportedly practice with the team tomorrow (and in doing so, will burn up the first year of the contract). Let the "Should he play in the postseason?" debate officially begin.
Photo: Steve Babineau/2011 Steve Babineau
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 5. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 8. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 9. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011