As you may know, last season, Justin Tuck switched to a face mask with six horizontal bars in an effort to prevent opponents from grabbing onto it and injuring his neck. Well, today, Paul Lukas of the great Uni Watch blog shares a picture Tuck's new face mask. (Click here for a larger photo.) One imagines this one will also be difficult to grab onto. The fact that it's also hella intimidating is just a bonus.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!