"Have you no boundaries or sense of restraint?" he wrote in a letter to Randy Levine and Brian Cashman, who, it should be pointed out, have nothing to do with ad placement on the broadcasts. "Have you no mercy on your play-calling broadcasters?" Is this the start of a movement? Because we can see the demonstrators' signs now: Less advertising, more catchphrases!
Photo: Fernando Leon/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 3. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. What Porn Means to Us: Twenty Couples on Tentacles, Baywatch, and the Skin Flicks They Share, Fear, and Imitate
- 9. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire