Last night, Jeremy Lin and Roy Hibbert appeared on a pre-game edition of Jimmy Kimmel Live to take part in a scavenger hunt via Skype. This is kind of a spoiler, we guess, but our favorite part is at the end, when they have to find the most expensive item they can carry. One of two things happens at this point: Either Lin grabbed a watch that actually only cost him $20, or he didn't think his choice all the way through and didn't want to admit on national TV how much he paid for an expensive watch. In either case, he totally got outplayed by Hibbert there.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper