It's strange: Roger Clemens hasn't really been around for the last three years, and still, we're sick of him. Regardless: Clemens's not-really-sure-what-he's-up-to-here comeback tour kicks off tomorrow night with the Sugar Land Skeeters of the Atlantic League. (That team also has Scott Kazmir, Tim Redding, and Jeff Farnsworth, by the way. The Skeeters' opponent, the Bridgeport Bluefish, have Shea Hillenbrand, Joey Gathright, and Angel Flores.) And the game is actually going to be broadcast live: ESPN Classic will show the game at 7 p.m. Saturday night. It'll be a circus, but everything with Roger always has been. We just want to know if the 50-year-old is still frosting his tips.
Photo: F. Carter Smith/Polaris
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire