Raúl Ibañez (a Mariner from 1996 to 2000 and again from 2004 to 2008) drove in three runs as the Yankees won the rubber game of their series against Seattle yesterday, 6-2. Freddy Garcia (a Mariner from 1999 to 2004) earned the win, while Ichiro Suzuki (a Mariner from 2001 until last month) got exactly one hit, as he had in his previous eleven games since being traded. In other Yankees news, injured third baseman Alex Rodriguez (a Mariner from 1994 to 2000) was in the ballpark and said that the most recent X-ray on his hand looked "A-OK."
Photo: Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!