We know we've said this before, but we find it awfully difficult to get too excited about preseason football, not just because starters don't play very much at this point in the schedule, but because we're worried that someone important is going to get injured during a game that doesn't mean anything, causing him to miss games that do. (Know what we'd really rather not see tonight? Eli Manning's head get bloodied.) Having said that, you guys, the Jets and Giants both play tonight. The defending champions are in Jacksonville, while the Jets are in Cincinnati. Rex Ryan, by the way, says that his second team will play about two quarters in the team's preseason opener. It's Tebow Time tonight, sorta, kinda.
Photo: Jeff Zelevansky/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring