Our local teams have — perhaps deliberately — done a sloppy job of locking down their new uniforms prior to the release date. In the days and weeks leading up to their jersey reveal, bits of the Knicks' new look slipped into video-game screenshots and daytime television and such. The Nets, meanwhile, have a much more dramatic and exciting uniform reveal set for next Friday (the ribbon-cutting is this Friday). They, too, have seen leaks aplenty from video games, toys, and bootleggers. This most recent leak, found on Instagram by Nets Daily, appears more official than any we've seen so far. The look is clean and simple, which is to be expected, and lacks that white neckerchief design featured on some of the previous leaks (which, in my opinion, would be a massive improvement). Soon enough, we won't have to rely on blurry artistic renderings and Twitter photos.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women