We suppose we can't know for certain if Mike Francesa actually did fall asleep during Sweeny Murti's segment on Monday afternoon. But as someone who fell asleep and suddenly woke up during more 8:30 a.m. college classes than we're proud to admit, we're familiar with the confused "What's going on?" reaction seen in the clip below at the :55 second mark. This video, by the way, marks the second greatest moment in the history of YES simulcasting WFAN's drive-time show, after, obviously, the time the Mad Dog danced.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper