We suppose we can't know for certain if Mike Francesa actually did fall asleep during Sweeny Murti's segment on Monday afternoon. But as someone who fell asleep and suddenly woke up during more 8:30 a.m. college classes than we're proud to admit, we're familiar with the confused "What's going on?" reaction seen in the clip below at the :55 second mark. This video, by the way, marks the second greatest moment in the history of YES simulcasting WFAN's drive-time show, after, obviously, the time the Mad Dog danced.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 7. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 8. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 9. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces