Hey, remember how Joe Girardi hadn't ruled out dropping Alex Rodriguez in the batting order? Well, it won't happen in Game 3: A-Rod will DH tonight and hit third, with Robinson Cano batting cleanup and Nick Swisher batting fifth after the Orioles walk Cano intentionally whenever possible. Whether Girardi would drop A-Rod in Game 4 if he struggles tonight (especially if the Yankees are facing elimination) is another question entirely — one he surely hopes he won't need to make.
Photo: Patrick McDermott/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!