John Skelton — the Sports Section's Official Favorite Athlete for reasons explained here — made his second straight start last night. In Week 7, he was sacked seven times in a loss to the Vikings, and last night, he was sacked four more times in a 24-3 loss to San Francisco. His numbers: 290 yards on 32-52 passing, no touchdowns, and an interception. (Alex Smith, meanwhile, was nearly flawless for the 49ers.) This concludes your weekly John Skelton update.
Photo: Norm Hall/Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron