You know how those two KHL games at Barclays Center were going to give fans their first look at the arena's hockey configuration — the look they couldn't get at the Islanders-Devils preseason game in Brooklyn that was cancelled because of the NHL lockout? Yeah, those KHL games are off. (Well, they're still going to be played, but in Russia.) Also, the NHL today cancelled all games through November 30 because of said lockout. Happy Friday, hockey fans.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!