It's a sad day at Sports Section world headquarters today: John Skelton — this blog's Official Favorite Athlete for reasons explained here — was benched in yesterday's 23–19 Cardinals loss to Atlanta after completing two of seven passing attempts for six yards. Arizona has now lost six straight games, the last four of which were started by Skelton.
Photo: Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails