Robinson Cano is Dominican and, though he spent a portion of his youth living in New Jersey, was not until recently an American citizen. Well, as of today, that's changed. Cano shared photos of himself being sworn in and posing with his new certification this morning. He's now officially both a New York Yankee and, you know, a regular Yankee. Incidentally, if you've never been privy to the naturalization process, I highly recommend trying your hand at some of the questions they may have asked Robinson today. It's fun and harder than you might expect.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 5. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. Stop Asking If the Volcker Rule Will Work. It Already Has
- 8. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 9. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?