The musical abilities of Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist have been noted in these parts. He's an axe man, and actually has a band back in Sweden. Brilliant as Box Play looks, they don't compare with the Roots, and that's who Lundqvist got to play with Friday night. As a cameo guest on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, Lundqvist celebrated the end of the lockout by rippin' "Sweet Child o' Mine" on a glowing, multicolored electric guitar. In his jersey, of course.
Photo: Jerritt Clark/Getty Images
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times