A hand-painted tiger scroll at Hua Yang Co. is only $20 (81 Mulberry St., nr. Bayard St.; 212-393-1122).
Random Cool Cheap StuffShareThis
- The ENDURING MICRO-CITY, Indifferent to Change
- Decoding the CHINATOWN STOREFRONT
- Random Cool Cheap Stuff: A Hand-Painted Scroll, CROC KNOCKOFFS, Designer Glasses for Less
- Where to Get the Best Facial, Massage, and FOOT BACK RUB!
- SUCCESSFUL BARGAINING in Six Easy Steps
- Fatty Crab CHEF ZAK'S Favorite Neighborhood Markets and Eateries
- There's More to Do Than Eat: KARAOKE, ART, NIGHTLIFE, and Chinese History
- Mary's Fish Camp GARBAGE FISH RECIPE
- The EAST BROADWAY MAP
- A Visual Guide to Chinatown's Most INTRIGUING INGREDIENTS
- CONDOS Finally Come to Chinatown, Sort Of
- The Best LATE-NIGHT SPOTS for Fried Dumplings, Eight-Pound Lobster, or Roast Pork