Creative Costume Company This costume-rental shop created this flashy military coat specifically for the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, where it was worn by a dancer in the Michael Jackson tribute number. You can rent it for two days for $255. The jacket sports impressive detailing—sequins, a sparkly sash, and heavy gold braids. And apart from obvious bragging rights, this is a costume that will actually keep you warm on Halloween.
- Options for Creepy Concerts or Raucous Parties
- Vintage Shops for Finding One-of-a-Kind Costumes
- Haunted Hayrides, Magical Séances, and More Frightful Events
- Thrilling and Chilling Upstate Day Trips
- Where to Celebrate Day of the Dead
- 17 Candies for the Discerning Trick-or-Treater
- What to Know About the Village Halloween Parade