Ricky’s The beauty chain turned Halloween superstore stocks the entire pantheon of Jackson looks, from “Bad” to “Billie Jean” to military jackets. It also stocks an impressive “Beat It” jacket ($80), a theme we found largely outnumbered by "Thriller" and "Billie Jean" costumes. This one packs a bit more heft than the paper-thin polyester costumes at other shops, with dozens of zippers for added bling. Pick up a Thriller Wig ($20), also at Ricky’s, for a matching mane of curls.
- Options for Creepy Concerts or Raucous Parties
- Vintage Shops for Finding One-of-a-Kind Costumes
- Haunted Hayrides, Magical Séances, and More Frightful Events
- Thrilling and Chilling Upstate Day Trips
- Where to Celebrate Day of the Dead
- 17 Candies for the Discerning Trick-or-Treater
- What to Know About the Village Halloween Parade