Halloween Adventure Year-round superstore Halloween Adventure’s "Thriller" costume ($140) looks identical to the one sold at every other costume shop. But for double the price, this one is reversible, flipping from the standard "Thriller" look to a faux-shredded version—post the monster transformation—with scraps of nylon flapping off of it. Alternatively, save cash with the King of Pop costume kit ($40), which comes with a straight black wig, aviator sunglasses, a white sequined glove, and a black satin mask.
- Options for Creepy Concerts or Raucous Parties
- Vintage Shops for Finding One-of-a-Kind Costumes
- Haunted Hayrides, Magical Séances, and More Frightful Events
- Thrilling and Chilling Upstate Day Trips
- Where to Celebrate Day of the Dead
- 17 Candies for the Discerning Trick-or-Treater
- What to Know About the Village Halloween Parade