Love him or hate him, let's face it: The GOP vice-presidential candidate's muscles are non-partisan. To replicate his now-infamous Time Magazine shoot, dress in your standard workout gear (T-shirt, shorts, backwards red cap), but top it off with some iron to pump and his trademark smile-frown. Don't forget your water.
Seven au courant costume ideas from your favorite politicians, boy bands, strippers, and horses.
- Options for Creepy Concerts or Raucous Parties
- Vintage Shops for Finding One-of-a-Kind Costumes
- Haunted Hayrides, Magical Séances, and More Frightful Events
- Thrilling and Chilling Upstate Day Trips
- Where to Celebrate Day of the Dead
- 17 Candies for the Discerning Trick-or-Treater
- What to Know About the Village Halloween Parade