25 Howard St.; 212-226-4040; nau.com
The Oregon-based clothing line Nau makes its second pop-up appearance in the city, this time cozying up for the winter with like-minded Swedish brand Dunderdon in its downtown space.
• Date: Oct. 15 through mid-January; M-S noon-7 p.m.; Su 1-7 p.m.
692 Broadway, nr. W. 4th St.; wiredstore.net
For the sixth time, Wired magazine has set up shop with three floors of futuristic gadgets, everything from headphones to phone-charging bicycles.
• Date: Nov. 19-Dec. 26; W–Su 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
Annie's Blue Ribbon General Store
2408 Broadway, nr. 88th St.; 212-877-7733; blueribbongeneralstore.com
Find quirky gifts (inflatable fruitcake, film-festivals-in-a-box) and stocking stuffers (chocolate coal, peppermint taffy) for everyone on your list at this one-stop holiday store.
• Date: Nov. 22-Dec. 24; M-S 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
181 Mott St., nr. Kenmare St.; 917-826-1105; leffrontee.com
L'Effrontee, a new online shopping destination, is showcasing accessories from designers like Linda Farrow, Camilla Skovgaard, rag & bone, Iosselliani, and more.
• Date: Nov. 26-Dec. 31; daily 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Chanel at Jeffrey New York
449 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave.; 212-206-1272
The south of France has made its way to the meatpacking district, where Chanel set up a small boutique inside department store Jeffrey New York.
• Date: Through early January; M-W, F 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Th 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; S 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Su, 12:30 p.m.-6 p.m.
Cool Hunting for Gap
680 Fifth Ave., nr. 54th St.; coolhunting.com/gap
Cool Hunting's editors scoured New York–based companies for items (including Amy Sedaris’s new book) to sell at its ByKenyan-designed space.
• Date: Nov. 19-Jan. 2; M-S 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Su 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
411-417 W. 13th St., nr. Washington St.
Next door to the restaurant Bagatelle, Allsaints’s 8,000-square-foot pop-up shop sells party dresses and other clothing for women, men, and children. See what's available in our Buyer's Guide slideshow.
• Date: Nov 22-early January; M-S 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Su 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
191 Atlantic Ave., nr. Clinton St., Cobble Hill; sahadis.com
This Middle Eastern specialty-foods vendor opened a gift shop next door where you can buy holiday snacks and gift baskets.
• Date: Now through January; M-S 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
134 Spring St., nr. Wooster St.; 212-219-2147; underarmour.com
Sports enthusiasts will be making a beeline for Under Armour’s Soho pop-up, where 3,500 square feet will be packed with the stretchy athletic collection.
• Date: Through Jan. 23; M-S 10 a.m.–8 p.m.; Su 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
Rockefeller Center, 10 W. 49th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; realsimple.com
Shop for a good cause at Real Simple's pop-up. Each day, proceeds will go to a different charitable organization, including Stand Up to Cancer, Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude's Children's Hospital, the Jackie Robinson Foundation, and the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.
• Date: Dec. 1-6; daily 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
139 Norfolk St.; 212-387-8010; norfolksnyc.com
NORFOLKSNYC's Face-to-Face Holiday Market includes fine art, photography, fashion, and jewelry from more than 30 international and local artists.
• Date: Dec. 3-5; daily noon-8 p.m.
Various locations, more details here
Shiny Squirrel, a showcase for emerging designers, teamed up with Brooklyn Based for a mobile pop-up store (look for the Ford Edge, they say) making the rounds in Brooklyn.
• Date: Dec. 4; Brooklyn Circus, 11 a.m.-noon; Life: Curated, 12:30-1:30 p.m.; 3rd Ward Holiday Craft Fair, 2-3 p.m.