1. Take turns de-knotting those back muscles (mini-massager, $6.29 at CVS).
2. Mexican-train dominoes are easier than chess, more grown-up than tiddlywinks ($13.49 at Walgreens).
3. Not the sexiest of stocking stuffers, but undeniably useful (shoeshine brush, $4.19 at Duane Reade).
4. One word: “Raaaaaar” (plastic dinosaur, $3.69 at CVS).
5. This remote control will never get lost between the cushions ($10 at Walgreens).
6. Squeaky stuffed hedgehogs are like foie gras to dogs (Booda dog toy, $5 at Walgreens).
7. A little red wagon for the pre-K set ($5 at Walgreens).
8. Hoop earrings in seasonally appropriate Grinch green ($7 at Duane Reade).
9. Save Dad untold sums on haircuts (Conair 21-piece clipper set, $20 at Duane Reade).
10. It was only a matter of time before Chia met Shrek ($18 at CVS).
11. Spanish flash cards get kids at least 26 words closer to fluency ($7 at Duane Reade).
12. A stack of Burt’s Bees lip balms ensures you won’t meet under the mistletoe with chapped lips ($10 at Duane Reade).