Circuit One: Upper West Side
Columbus Avenue’s stand-alone stores supply the gift-list staples—plaid shirts, colorful boots, adorable dinos—while the GreenFlea Market covers the rest.
1. Start at the GreenFlea
Sunglasses, three for $10, various vendors at GreenFlea Market, Columbus Ave. at 77th St.; Saturdays through December 19 and Sundays year-round (10 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.).
Handmade stationery, $2
Coasters, $20 for four, by On the Fringe.
Vintage Victorian lady’s writing chair (circa late 1800s), $775, by the Divine Chair Company.
Knitting needles, $20, by the Needles of Lee Apt.
2. Lace cami, $54, and briefs, $35, at Only Hearts (386 Columbus Ave., nr. 79th St.; 212-724-5608).
3. Bee Posh fleece boots, $50, at Berkley Girl (410 Columbus Ave., nr. 80th St.; 212-877-4770).
4. Kid’s down jacket, $79, at Bit’z Kids (410 Columbus Ave., nr. 80th St.; 212-724-1415).
5. Urban Expressions fold-over tote, $118, at Mint (448 Columbus Ave., nr. 82nd St.; 212-362-6250).
6. Wholesome Gourmet dog biscuits, $10, at Canine Country Club (452A Columbus Ave., nr. 82nd St.; 212-787-7387).
7. Dinosaur toys, $9 each, at Thérapie (309 Columbus Ave., nr. 75th St.; 212-877-3307).
8. Plaid varsity shirt, $145, at AG Adriano Goldschmied (305 Columbus Ave., nr. 74th St.; 212-496-5692).