Circuit Two: Park Slope
Supplement your sprint along Brooklyn’s best shopping drag with a spin through the undervisited flea market at the Old American Can Factory in nearby Gowanus.
1. Start at the Old American Can Factory
Belt buckle, $105 ($155 with leather belt), by Devils May Care at the Market at the Old American Can Factory, 232 Third St., at Third Ave., Gowanus; every Sunday (11 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
Poetry books, $5 to $17, by Ugly Duckling Presse.
Hammered metal earrings, $40, by Shaya NYC.
Handmade soaps, $7 each, by Meow Meow Tweet.
Hand-sewn leather bag, $389, by Mos Atelier.
Magritte Nicked My Bike plate, $42, by Take Me Homeware by May Luk.
2. Motoring cap, $210, at Tracy Watts (119 8th St., nr. Second Ave., Studio 201; 718-499-7090).
3. Aardvark Brothers novelty cans, $11 each, at Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co. (372 Fifth Ave., nr. 5th St.; 718-499-9884).
4. Nike Killshot sneakers, $90, at Premium Goods (347 Fifth Ave., nr. 4th St.; 718-369-7477).
5. Candlesticks, $30 to $32, at Brooklyn Mercantile (335 Fifth Ave., nr. 4th St.; 718-788-1233).
6. Sonia-Sonia Rykiel gloves, $95, at Bird (316 Fifth Ave., nr. 3rd St.; 718-768-4940).
7. Hanno Jr. wood gorilla by David Weeks for Areaware, $55, at Matter (227 Fifth Ave., nr. President St.; 718-230-1150).
8. Pretty Things Jack D’or beer, $10.95, at Bierkraft (191 Fifth Ave., nr. Berkeley Pl.; 718-230-7600).