1. Enameled ice-cream bucket with polished-aluminum scoop, $75 at Arcadia Spa and Home, 249 W. 23rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; 212-243-5358.
2. Vintage decanter set, $500 at
Nest Interiors, 172A Ninth Ave., nr. 21st St.; 212-337-3441.
3. Cuff links made from old Yankee Stadium seats, $170 at DVVS Fine Jewelry, 263A
W. 19th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; 212-366-4888.
4. Griddle with cast-iron press, $10 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, 620 Sixth Ave., at 18th St.; 212-255-3550.
5. Mochila bag, handwoven in Colombia, $295 at Muléh, 500 W. 22nd St., at Tenth Ave.; 212-524-0220.
6. Limited-edition Latama switchblade, produced in collaboration with James Franco by The Thing Quarterly, $800 at Printed Matter, 195 Tenth Ave., nr. 22nd St.; 212-925-0325.
7. Handmade Tibetan felt dolls, $80 each at Rubin Museum of Art Shop, 150 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave.; 212-620-5000.
8. Fredericks and Mae dual backgammon-and-checkers set, $320 at Underline Gallery, 238 W. 14th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; 212-242-2427.
9. Fifties-era celluloid earrings, $18 to $55 at Pippin Vintage Jewelry, 112 W. 17th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 212-505-5159.