1. Boxwood, from a series of printmaking experiments in Thailand on handwoven silk.
2. Swazi Stripe, mohair woven in Swaziland for Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts in Virginia.
3. Magnum, embroidered Mylar with mirrors, made for the Arizona Opera’s stage curtain in Phoenix Symphony Hall.
4. Happiness, a cotton print inspired by Ching Dynasty robes.
5. Primavera, a velvet inspired by Gustav Klimt.
6. An unnamed ikat woven in Thailand.
7. Leaves of Grass, a batik on velvet done by hand in Larsen’s studio.