Two students, a 9-year-old and a 12-year-old, at Flatbush’s P.S. 315 followed through on the threats of bad kids everywhere earlier this week when they sneaked rat poison into a fifth grade teacher’s water bottle during the school day. Later, the teacher became nauseated after drinking from the bottle, and the parent of a nicer (probably freaked-out) kid told her what his classmates had done. Luckily, the 51-year-old was treated by a doctor and didn’t become seriously ill. According to NBC New York, the authorities are conducting tests to determine if the substance she ingested was, in fact, rat poison. Meanwhile, the boys were arrested and charged with reckless endangerment, assault, and criminal possession of a weapon, which is almost certainly not how they expected this prank to end.