Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 14th St.; L at Sixth Ave.; 1, 2, 3 at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
The national gourmet-burrito chain brings Niman Ranch-pork carnitas, kosher-salted tortilla chips, and cilantro and lime-seasoned steamed rice to Manhattan. Award-winning industrial decor, a fetish for freshness, and the conspicuous lack of freezers and microwaves only add to the draw of that famous foil-wrapped burrito.Note
Chipotle also serves margaritas.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic