Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 14th St.; L at Sixth Ave.; 1, 2, 3 at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
The national gourmet-burrito chain brings Niman Ranch-pork carnitas, kosher-salted tortilla chips, and cilantro and lime-seasoned steamed rice to Manhattan. Award-winning industrial decor, a fetish for freshness, and the conspicuous lack of freezers and microwaves only add to the draw of that famous foil-wrapped burrito.Note
Chipotle also serves margaritas.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu