- READER REVIEWS
10 Hudson Square
This venue is closed.
Expected opening late 2010.
Bouley leaves his Tribeca comfort zone for this West Soho space, where he’s planning a production kitchen, a retail market, and a yet-to-be-named casual restaurant akin to Upstairs.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu