Sun-Thu, 11:30am-11:30pm, Fri-Sat, 11:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
52 cents per ounce
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
As you can imagine, 16 Handles offers sixteen rotating flavors. Examples: cheesecake, coffee, pistachio, no-sugar vanilla (not bad for healthy stuff!), no-sugar chocolate, Irish mint, lemon, non-dairy mango tango, non-dairy very berry, green tea, raspberry tart, original tart, French vanilla, strawberry tart, cookies and cream, and finally, Eurotart, which is the place’s approximation of Pinkberry’s original flavor. After serving your own, you scoop in your choice of no fewer than 50 toppings, such as pumpkin seeds, almonds, coconut flakes, carob chips, Craisins, yogurt raisins, coconut flakes, and various candies and cereals. The question is, how economical is the business model of paying by weight? At 52 cents per ounce, do you get the same bang for your buck as you might get from Pinkberry?
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery