Mon-Thu, noon-2:30pm and 5:30pm-10pm; Fri, noon-2:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm; Sat, 5pm-11pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center; E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Classic NY
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
You no longer need to wear a necktie at lunch, and the country-club-classic menu has been slightly modernized. In the winter try the pan-seared foie gras with English peas and black truffles or the crispy black sea bass with champagne sauce. But the tablecloths at this famous Prohibition-era speakeasy are still red and white, toys still hang from the ceiling, Nixon's wine is still in the vaults, and, in spite of the lunchtime dress code, the crowd here doesn't have anything against neckties.Extra
There's a three course prix-fixe for lunch and pre-theater dinner Mon.—Sat. in the Bar Room.
Men must wear a jacket, and no jeans or sneakers allowed.
The elegant townhouse setting of this famed speakeasy-turned-restaurant will accommodate groups as small as 10 or as large as 800, in rooms ranging from the cozy oak-paneled Club Room (complete with humidor) to the sophisticated Puncheon Room, where the walls are adorned with classic cartoons and sketches. You may choose the chef’s seven-course “Wine Cellar” tasting menu or plan a menu of your own.
"21" burger, $36
Recipes at ‘21’ Club
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight